Covering for Sassymonkey at work, while she goes to #BlogHerFood15 turned out to be the best part of my day (so far.)
– Our internet went out this morning and I spent an hour talking to tech support only to have a technician dispatched for this afternoon between 1-4pm.
– Immediately after hanging up with tech support, the connection came back (though the TV is still unhappy.)
– We forgot to take the dogs to the kennel during morning drop off hours.
– Someone needs to run to Jewel to pick up one ingredient needed for tonight’s dinner. (The other one will have to stay here and wait for the internet person.)
– We will have to take the dogs to the kennel drop off during a) dinner b) rush hour traffic c) after the internet person finishes working his magic.
– TW washed my wallet.
– Buster barked for about 90 minutes straight because the landlord was using the leaf blower.
– My sprained finger is still sprained. I need a brace but don’t want to pay a zillion dollars for one at the darn drug store. Do they sell the old fashioned metal braces at the Dollar Tree??? (Not that I have time to go to the Dollar Tree.)
– As I was trying to publish this post, the internet went out again.
I hate today.