Even if I had the time to do a full year in review, I wouldn’t. I don’t think I could bring myself to look back or think back. I lived it once, I don’t particularly want to relive it, ya know? The year in books, though, that’s something else entirely.
* I read a total of 137 books. (I was hoping I’d finish one more before the day was over but I’m tired so I don’t think that will happen, if it does – I’ll strike out in the morning.)
* 18 non-fiction (ouch, how did that happen?), 50 YA (wow, I thought it was more!), 27 queer.
* I added 54 to my “favorites” tag and 8 to my “don’t read this” tag.
* 13 ere sequels to other books I’d read.
* I finished both the Printz Award Challenge and the From the Stacks Challenge. Yay me. Yay challenges. Yay I’m doing two just like this for 2009.
I think I need to add an “audiobooks” tag for next year, I don’t know why I haven’t added it before. Weird and kind of dumb.