And, because I like lists. So there.
1) Mr Lady says one should not write numbered list blog posts.
2) Mr Lady is full of shit.
3) Lists are awesome.
4) My to do list, however, is so freaking long and complicated that it’s almost enough to make me not like lists anymore.
5) Nah. I really, really like lists.
6) I was thinking about all of the things that made today suck ass — that’s a really horrid list. You don’t want to see that.
7) Then I started thinking about all of the awesome things we’re gonna do when JMP and all the peoples are here. That’s a really cool list. So, here’s a sub-list! (Take that Mr Lady)
a) Kohl’s Childrens Museum
b) One of the zoos — probably Brookfield, since I’ve not been there
c) the Library! We never go to the children’s section and we’re so gonna do that.
d) the darn Sears or Target photo center (because my mother is annoying)
e) coloring and finger painting and tearing paper and gluing it to the things — maybe to boxes!
f) I’m gonna give him an m&m or six. hahah. his mother is gonna be maddddddddd.
8) Ok that’s enough of that. I don’t want to spoil any surprises or anything. You’ll have to wait for the instagrams.
9) But before JMP arrives, we really have to clean the house.
10) And the prairie dogs.
11) I also need to catch up on some reading because I won’t get to read while JMP is here. He’s too distracting.
12) Did you know writing blog posts with numbered lists is a good way to distract yourself from asshattery?
13) Also, it’s a good way to get that post in to keep your blog every day streak going when you’ve had a shit ass day and are tired and don’t really want to write anything (or don’t want to write anything you can actually write.)
14) So there, Mr Lady. So there.
15) Lists are awesome. Blog posts of numbered lists are awesome. I’m tempted to blog an entire month of numbered list posts and send them to Mr Lady all day long. She’d like that, wouldn’t she. Maybe for her birthday (that gives me many months to prepare great list topics… yea, I’m setting an Outlook reminder to do that. Hahaha. I can’t wait. You can join me, if you want… buzz me and I’ll add you to the list of people who are going to bug the hell out of her with numbered list blog posts for her birthday.)